Join us in a journey to make Indonesia into a Sustainable Nation!
PR & Communication Officer
FULL TIME: 40 Hours/ Week
- Develop, plan, and execute PR campaigns and media strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. Content & Campaign)
- Organize PR events, talks, webinars, workshops
- Seek & in-charge of opportunities for partnership & collaborations potentials
- Maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- Prepare and distribute press releases through Sustaination’s channels.
- Updating website newsletter for internal and external events.
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Stay up-to-date with the latest environmental / sustainability issues and latest social media trend
- Fresh graduate or undergraduate are welcome
- Major in Marketing, PR, Journalism are preferred
- Ability to pitch & represent our organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Indonesian & English
- Tech Savvy
- Up to date with current social media trends
- Excellent work and time management
- Ability to take initiative and work constructively and cooperatively in a small team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, and experience building and maintaining positive working relationships
- Able to work full time, 40 hours per week
- Flexible working hours and remote
Deadline 12 December 2021 23.59 WIB
Please send your linkedin profile / CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
please note, selected applicants will be contacted via email by 20 December 2021 at the latest.