Join us in a journey to make Indonesia into a Sustainable Nation!
Digital Marketing & E-commerce Lead
FULL TIME: 40 Hours/ Week
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategy which last a long digital connection with consumers including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and e-commerce
- Conduct market research and execute market acquisition strategies, exploring omni-channel and multi-platform growth opportunities
- Optimise user experience across multiple channels and consumer touch points, improve consumer experience and brand awareness in digital ways.
- Plan and Execute digital campaign and brand launch to drive brand awareness & to build strong brand positioning and equity in all digital platform
- Lead and manage sales growth for all eCommerce channels through effective development, coordination, and implementation of marketing plans and sales strategies
- Maintain strong collaborative relationship with platform marketplace partners to leverage their promotion tools & campaign for sales
- Optimise brand performance in existing eCommerce channels and identify opportunities for business expansion into additional ecommerce platforms
- Manage traffic & advertising budgets and ROI
- Actively contribute to brand strategy, including annual budget development, OKRs, partner selection, new tactics, and tracking industry developments
- Responsible for customer’ communication of performance and competitive landscape
- Collaborating with social media, partnerships and creative teams to execute digital marketing plan
- Collaborating with business development team to seek business opportunities and developing long term sales strategies to achieve common goal
- Development and recommendation of optimizations and/or testing plans (e.g. new products, new targeting segments, new markets, new types of creative to test, new flighting strategy, test & learn agenda)
- Responsible for reporting digital marketing, social media, campaigns, website, engagement & activity and developing strategic insights with clear actionable items
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing is preferred.
- Min 2 years of digital marketing campaign management experience including campaign development, media & creative strategies, e-commerce experience
- Huge interest in sustainability, health & wellness is a must
- Experienced in analysing digital/marketing results and optimising to improve conversion
- Experienced in building Integrated/Digital & eCommerce Marketing plans.
- Experienced in working in a regional role or working with multiple countries.
- Good sense of responsibility and integrity.
- A “can do” attitude that welcomes work challenges and proactively contributes to solve these challenges
- Enthusiastic, and results-driven.
- Strong influencing, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-managed and resourceful.
- Pay attention to details
- Able to work independently and in a small team environment
- HYBRID, ability to work in Depok area
Deadline 25 Mei 2022 23.59 WIB
Please send your linkedin profile / CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
please note, selected applicants will be contacted via email by 31 May 2022 at the latest.